At FSIC you can build your own brand. Choose to use FSIC’s RIA or run your own. You may market under your own business name or use ours. Either way we believe your clients are just that, yours. We do not require a non-compete agreement and we will not solicit your accounts if you leave.
- Products and Platforms: Enjoy the freedom of open architecture. Our product selection is driven by our representatives’ needs. We have custodial relationships with Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, Raymond James, SEI, and a vast number of direct vendors. We will work to contract with additional providers upon request.
- Technology: FSIC offers online access to aggregated client reporting for virtually all of your vendors. Paperless, virtual management of client documentation allows you to simply drag and drop client documentation from your desktop directly to our back office.
- Support & Transition: Transition smoothly and efficiently to FSIC. Our account transition team is dedicated to helping you set up with as little interruption to your business as possible.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with your peers at FSIC. Many of our representatives share their expertise with each other and work together to grow their businesses.
- Payout: Reap the benefits of your hard work. FSIC offers a competitive payout structure that rewards strong performance. Our model can easily support representatives whose investment business is secondary only to their primary business focus.